We are looking for a talented graduate, who shares our appetite for data and insights, to join our boutique consultancy. You will become part of a growing team within a creative and collaborative environment, contributing to innovative and exciting development and regeneration projects around the world.
MindFolio is an innovation and analytics consultancy for the global real estate market. We deliver strategic insights and develop transformative visions, to shape communities and places the world over. We operate globally with offices in the UK and the USA and we are proud to count the world’s leading developers, city-authorities and brand-owners among our clients.
Information about the role
On a daily basis you will be working towards:
- Managing research assignments from inception to client delivery. This will include the creation/implementation of surveys to analysing and visualising data to crafting insights/li>
- Auditing and innovating existing analytical tools to ensure we operate at the bleeding edge of data science
- Creating insightful evidence or analytical-focused blog posts and articles for MindFolio
Due to the varied nature of the work, there are times you will be asked to collaborate and innovate with others in the team. You will be expected to support in project-specific endeavours, including exploring global trends and researching local culture & history to reviewing work-in-progress and giving concise feedback.
The Ideal Candidate
This is an exciting opportunity for a creative, ambitious, inquisitive and numerically minded graduate. You will ideally have a degree in one of the following areas; real estate, psychology, sociology, economics, statistics or related subjects.
The principal qualifications for success are:
- Experience reporting and visualising data in R or Excel
- Aptitude for extracting succinct insights from data
- Being able to communicate complex findings with clarity
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Have a curiosity and the intrinsic desire to continue to learn and innovate
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Knowledge of specialist R packages such as Shiny and R Markdown
- Experience scripting and programming surveys
- Understanding of the real estate, urban planning, marketing or leisure sectors
- Previous experience and/or interest in marketing analytics or research
- We are located in picturesque Henley-on-Thames, Oxfordshire. The role may also involve some international travel in the future
- Entrepreneurial team in a great working environment; all members assist each other throughout the project timeline and teamwork is highly encouraged
- Opportunity to grow with the company and increase your level of skills, competence and responsibilities
The salary range is indicative of the importance of the role, but will ultimately reflect the skill, experience, and potential of the candidate.
How to Apply
Please apply by e-mail to email@example.com, forwarding your CV and a covering letter explaining why you are the right person for this role. Applications without a covering letter will be disregarded.