We are looking for a talented marketing professional to join our boutique consultancy. You will become part of a growing team within a creative and collaborative environment, contributing to some of the world’s most exciting development and regeneration projects.
MindFolio is an innovations and analytics consultancy specialising in Real Estate: residential, retail, hospitality, leisure and brand experiences. MindFolio invents opportunities & validates possibilities by creating unique places where people aspire to live, work, play and belong. We operate globally with offices in the UK and the USA and we are proud to count the world’s leading developers, city-authorities and brand-owners among our clients.
Information about the role
- Be a proactive member of the marketing team and contribute valuable design input
- Have a strong background in handling and analysing marketing/market research data
- Work with the Marketing Manager to help reach the company’s goals and objectives
- Lead and assist in creating original online content, including writing blogs, social media posts, etc.
- Assess the results of a campaign by employing marketing analytics techniques to gather data and generate reports with actionable recommendations
- Lead and assist others with project-related concept development ideas, while also being a participating member of our other research assignments
- Support the organisation of events, workshops, meetings or presentations
- Bring creative, engaging and comprehensive ideas using your marketing mind-set
- Have a curiosity and the intrinsic desire to continue to learn and innovate
The Ideal Candidate
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious, curious and creative marketing professional. A minimum of 2-3 years’ experience is required in one or more of the following areas: digital marketing, market research or market insights analytics
The principal qualifications for success are:
- Digital marketing experience across/or focussed on channels including email, social, web and advertising, alongside experience of measuring and analysing campaign data
- Ability to craft blogs/articles on a range of topics in a clear and succinct way
- Experience using WordPress or other web development tools
- Experience in the use of SEO, Google Analytics and other performance tools
- Demonstratable data analytics/insight extraction experience
- Knowledge of strategic marketing principles and decision-making
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Valid EU/UK passport holder
- We are located in picturesque Henley-on-Thames, Oxfordshire, but the role may involve some international travel
- Entrepreneurial team in a great working environment; all members assist each other throughout the project timeline and teamwork is highly encouraged
- Opportunity to grow with the company and increase your level of skills, competence and responsibilities
The salary range is indicative of the importance of the role, but will ultimately reflect the skill, experience and potential of the candidate.
How to Apply
Please apply by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, forwarding your CV and a covering letter, explaining why you are the right person for this role. Applications without a covering letter will be disregarded.
The deadline for applications is June 12th, 2020